Make Publishing Profitable and Fun
Introductory Course: How to successfully navigate the complex publishing industry and avoid mistakes that have cost other authors thousands of dollars.
The Make Publishing Profitable (and FUN) course allows you to gain solid footing in the publishing industry. You’ll understand the most efficient and effective way for you to publish, and create a profit/loss budget to guide your spending and maximize fun.
- A digital copy of a bestselling book “Look Before You Leap: The Smart Author’s Guide to Avoiding the Money Pit and Achieving Financial SUCCESS in Publishing”
- Real, unwashed data from a survey of dozens of authors about what they spent, and earned, on their publishing journey
- “Identify Your Why” worksheet
- A proprietary tool (ASK 1) that allows you to understand your Unique Author Style (how to set up your environment for success)
- A proprietary tool (ASK 2) that gives you more insight on your Unique Author Style, specifically if you are an Organized Producer or a Dreamer
- Customized advice and a fun, realistic approach to your publishing journey based on your Unique Author Style
- Access to over 20 audio interviews with authors and publishing experts
- Platform Assessment Worksheet
- Hybrid Publishing vs. Self Publishing Worksheet
- Book Format Decision Guide
- Proprietary tool (PUBSCoRE) that allows you to create your profit/loss estimate from your publishing journey
- Access to our online community (Facebook group)
Kathryn Kemp Guylay comes to the publishing industry with a background in management consulting as well as nonprofit management. She took the leap into the publishing world with her first book, Mountain Mantras: Wellness and Life Lessons from the Slopes in 2015. After her first book won several awards and achieved best-seller status, she went on to write five additional best-selling books in 2016 and 2017. Her books have received prestigious awards such as the Mom's Choice award and the Parent Tested/Parent Approved seal.
Kathryn has an extensive media background and has been seen on ABC, CBS, FOX, NPR and other media outlets, and hosts two of her own podcasts, Mountain Mantras: Wellness and Life Lessons and Positive on Publishing.
You can learn about Kathryn's coaching, speaking, and read her blog at www.MakeEverythingFun.com!